suggestion/wishlist

hello!

now that i got balsa running here of my own ;) (*happy*) i wanted
to ask, if theres a way to install an timeout handler for certain
emailaccounts, i detected today that if one of my accounts are
down for some services, then balsa tries and tries to get the
messages until gnome crashguard comes up and requests to kill
the programme. would be nice to have somekinda timeout e.g. 30
secs. or cusomizable. so balsa will then go over to the next
mailaccount, if the one is down..

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de