GnuPG code

Hello list,

After fighting with my ISP for my webspace back to no avail, I had to use
GeoCities to put the code up for the GPG encryption support. Geocities is
wierd about file extentions, so I had to rename the .h files to .h.txt.
Instead of generating patches, I just put the modified files up. I didn't
generate patches, because some of the files have changed since I CVSed them
down a few weeks ago. If there is a better way to do this, let me know, and
I'll do it.

Here are the changes:

src/sendmsg-window.h

added two fields to the struct BalsaSendmsg

src/sendmsg-window.c

added to the constructor to set the two new fields in BalsaSendmsg to
FALSE.

added function handle_password()  (I got this from another file in balsa
where it was declared static, so I had to make a copy of it for use in this
file)

added functions toggle_encrypt_cb, toggle_sign_cb, get_gpg_passphrase.

added to send_message_handler to get password and encrypt the message.

libbalsa/message.h

added declarations for my gpg functions (they're all in one block)

libbalsa/message.c

added #include for regex.h (used in function libbalsa_sanitize_email())

added functions
	libbalsa_message_encrypt_and_sign
	libbalsa_message_encrypt
	libbalsa_message_sign
	libbalsa_message_decrypt  (doesn't do anything yet)
	libbalsa_message_verify     (doesn't do anything yet)
	libbalsa_message_gpg
	libbalsa_sanitize_email

if you want, I can generate diffs against the CVS version I have (post
1.01) but I don't know exactly how I would do it against the current ones
since other changes have been made. Please bear with me as I have never
done this before.

Thank you,

Alan