RE: imap servers
- From: Jack Coates <jack monkeynoodle org>
- To: Pawel Salek <pawsa theochem kth se>
- Cc: nerijus freemail lt, Jack Coates <jack monkeynoodle org>,balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: RE: imap servers
- Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:50:21 -0800
On Sat, 06 Jan 2001 14:19:40 Pawel Salek wrote:
> W 2001.01.06 19:39:09 +0100 Nerijus Baliunas napisał(a):
> > > does anyone have any recommendations for imap servers? I'm having
> > > trouble between WU's imap-2000 and fetchmail. I've heard good
> > about Cyrus, any opinions?
> > Yes, go for cyrus or courier.
> One should remember that cyrus (IIRC) requires that the mailboxes are
> accessed exclusively via IMAP, it stores them in own format.
Yeah, I saw that and avoided Cyrus for that reason. Sticking with latest
version of wu-imapd for now (2000a, which is working properly), but I'll
check out courier.
Monkeynoodle: It's what's for dinner!
] [Thread Prev