RE: no intl in cvs

Am 2001.01.06 21:17:45 +0100 schrieb(en) Nerijus Baliunas:
> I just updated sources from cvs, ran ./autogen.sh, and make still fails:
>
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/a/mail/balsa/balsa-build/po'
> Making all in intl
> make[2]: Entering directory `/a/mail/balsa/balsa-build/intl'
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.
>
> I deleted intl from "SUBDIRS = ..." line in Makefile and then it was ok.
> Could someone fix it? Maybe it is enough to remove intl from Makefile.am
> and configure.in?

I guess that your gettext-package is broken. You should recompile and
reinstall gettext. After this I hope that you will running fine. I had the
same error messages here. Recompiling and reinstalling gettext solved my
probs. After this, it should not be necessary to remove "intl" from
Makefile.am in order for a proper compilation. Also, "autogen.sh" should
work without errors.

Regards,

Stephan