Feature requests and a bug or two

Hi folks.

This is using Balsa 1.0.1 as installed from a binary RPM.  On RH6.2.  Helix
Gnome.

Bug: Shift-Tab from the cc: box does funny things, like insert a load of
junk.  From the Subject: box it'll nicely go back to To:, but not from cc:
to Subject:

Bug: Something about the To: box.  For instance, I have
Daniel Foster <d.foster@handseek.com>
in there.  If I click somewhere in the box, say between the '.' and the
'f', then press any key, the cursor jumps to the end of the text entered in
the box, but the editing continues as if it were where it was left.  Try
it, it's kind of hard to explain.

Feature request: I like the new threaded stuff.  I was going to have a go
at hacking this in myself and then 1.0.1 arrived.  Thank whoever's
resonsible for it!  Anyway, when a mailbox is displayed the messages are in
the expanded form of the threaded tree.  Would it be possible for them to
start in the collapsed form?  Maybe an option to choose which in the
Display preferences?

Feature request: Something Outlook Express does, which I think was a good
feature (and a small simple one at that) is that when a message is being
composed and a subject is entered, the composition window changes it's
title from 'New message' to the subject.  Could this be done?  Strikes me
as a small hack, but I'm by no means sure.

Thanks folks, and keep up the good work!

--

Daniel Foster - daniel@34SP.com