CVS problems (2/23/01)

Hi all -

So far I've found two problems in current CVS.

1) Where did the threaded message view go? I gather that it was made
configurable, but I can't find the configure option. Thanks.

2) There is a race condition in the "Check mail automatically every xx
minutes." I was reading my email and the "Checking Local Mail" dialog came
up. Balsa stalled and hundreds of:

GLib-WARNING **: g_main_iterate(): main loop already active in another
thread

messages appeared in my terminal. Looks like you have some issues to sort
out.

BTW, the new "load directory on demand" feature is great. Even though
loads faster which is very nice. The only problem is that the "Unread"
column lists a "0" for all of the mailboxes, when in fact that value is
unknown. I think it should be left blank like the "Total" column, but
that's merely cosmetic.

Keep up the good work.
Andrew Ferguson
http://owsla.cjb.net | andrew@owsla.cjb.net