Problem with -m option

Hi
When I open new message window by -m option and send a mail, the mail is
delevered normally. But I excute balsa later, the mail that I composed by
-m option and then sent is still in outbox and also sentbox. In other word,
the mails are both box. So When I select "Send Queued Mail" in main menu,
the mail that is still in outbox is sent. And then 2 same mails are in
sentbox and mails in outbox are deleted.
Finally, I send 2 message to one person. Is it normal?