temporary mutt-files

I've noticed that balsa saves some temporary files in /tmp/.
Most of these files have the rights -rw-------, which is just fine, (root
can read my mail anyway!), but some of them have the right set to
-rw-rw-r-- which is not by far as fine, since anyone who wishes to can read
my mail.

Also, after a while those files become quite numerous.

I don't know the purpose of those files, but it's my guess that they're
only needed for rather short periods of time, namely when you're vieing or
writing a mail or something like that.

Is it possible to let Balsa delete those files as soon as they're not
needed, or at least when closing balsa?

I would sleep better at night, knowing that not anyone who happens to know
I use Balsa will read my mail.

Thanks!

flix Reychman    II
flix@netch.se    II   "The dumber people think you are, the more
046-2724674      II   surprised they will be when you kill them."
0708-392311      II