Quoted text regexp

Hi folks,

I was just think how annoying it was that Balsa changes the colour of lines
that aren't quoted but have colons or whatever in them, so decided to take
a look at the regexp that deals with it.

It defaults to:
^(([ \tA-Z])*[|>:}#])+
But if you change it to:
^(([ \t])*[|>:}#])+
then only lines with the symbols at the start of the line (with leading
spaces) are marked as quoted text.  I think this is better behaviour -
anyone disagree?

On a related note, I seem to remember a while ago the idea of multiple
regexps for marking other things, such as e-mail addresses, URLs etc. being
mentioned.  Did anything happen to that?  Defining a few more regexps to
highlight those would be handy.

I don't know how to go about making a patch, but to make that the default
line 68 of balsa-app.h needs changing from
#define DEFAULT_QUOTE_REGEX "^(([ \tA-Z])\1*[|>:}#])+"
#define DEFAULT_QUOTE_REGEX "^(([ \t])\1*[|>:}#])+"

--

Daniel Foster - daniel@34SP.com