Re: Start implementing GnuPG support...

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 09:57:09AM +0000, Brian Stafford wrote:
> Jose C. García Sogo wrote:

> >> it should be already in libmutt. if it isn't just cp it.
>
> Gmime is the correct place for this sort of thing.  There was a thread
> of discussion on this about a month or slightly more ago.  Review that
> before doing anything.
>
> There is a longer term goal to phase out the use of libmutt so it would
> be counterproductive to roll new features into it.

   I have been looking at that thread and also to the GMime documentation, and
 I think this is the way Balsa should go. But I have not found any conclusion
 about if Pawel is going to start using it or not.

   I think GMime is the way

--
José Carlos García Sogo         Seahorse(-bonobo) developer
jose jaimedelamo eu org         http://seahorse.sourceforge.net

Key-Id: 0x90788E11
Fingerprint = B06B 023F EAA6 37DC 1E62  B079 4BE0 5825 9078 8E11