Re: Imap timeout

On 2001-02-13 15:56 Berend De Schouwer wrote:
> However, I can never open that mailbox, or any other in the same
> IMAP folder again.  Balsa from CVS, 11 February 2001.  I have to
> quit Balsa, and start it again.

I am working on this. Use one day older version.

> PS.  Same Balsa does not compile if ./configure --with-ssl
>      Error is in libmutt.  Does anybody use that?

I have impression SSL is not quite funcitonal yet (has anybody any
experience with it?). Anyway, it should compile now, I commited a fix
this morning or yesterday evening.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202