certain email crashes balsa for me

oops. ok, here is mail that crashes balsa.

-tim

>From - Wed Dec 27 00:53:42 2000
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 01:51:42 -0500
Subject: Re: life, the universe, etc
Sender: eckhause_joel@bah.com
From: eckhause_joel@bah.com
To: Timothy.Flechtner@tellabs.com

Tim,

How goes life?  How were your holidays?  Are you planning to make it
back to Cleveland?  I had a holiday card made out to you, but realized I
had lost your address, so if you email it I'll send the card, but no big
deal.

Everything's going fine on my end.  I continue to work in NY and (try
to) live in Cleveland.  Other than travel challenges, life plugs on.
After spending xmas at ******* parent's - 'nuff said - we're back in
Cleveland.  Anyway, give a call or email, we should try and catch up.
MY cell phone is *********.  Talk to you soon.