Re: searching

hmmm -- I wouldn't recommend letting your life depend on Balsa, though it
is more stable since passing the 1.1 mark...

The nice thing about Balsa is it respects existing maildir or mbox
systems, so you can still use Pine. I alternate between Pine and Balsa all
the time, depending on the task and my mood.

The big message problem was caused by the GTK text widget, and I don't
think there's a work around yet. Pine would have no problem there (though
of course, Balsa can display MIME attachments without making you set up a
file association to ee).

--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: It's what's for dinner!