Re: searching

Since my life is now going to depend on Balsa, I'm going to send you
lots of suggestions to make it eaiser to work. OK?

1) When I save a message in a folder, the way I do this is by left
button mouse clicking on the e-mail. This pop's up a menu. At the
bottom of the menu is a "transfer" button which when highlighted,
pops up a window with a list of all my 300 or so mail folders.
I then have to scroll through the 300 mail folders looking for the
right one.

  -- Is it possible to just pop open a dialog box with a text entry
     where I can type in the name of the folder and it transfers the
     mail to that folder? The window with the list of mail folders
     is cool, but a bit combersom when you have 300 odd mail folders
     like I do.

more suggestions are sure to follow....

The mail filter is very important, I hope you guys have this at the
top of your list.

Just thought of another suggestion

2) I opened an e-mail which had a lot of text. (1000's of lines) and
it sent balsa into a CPU state trying to do something with all that
text. I couldn't view the text since blasa froze up. I had to basically
delete it.

   -- Is it possible to set a limit on the size of the e-mail to be
      rendered in the e-mail viewing box. OR have a dialoge box pop
      up warning that the e-mail is greater than 5000 lines of text or
      what not and making sure that the user really wants to read such
      a long e-mail?

Ok, that's two suggestions, the Filter stuff is very important tho....

Steve.