tweeking blasa

I don't know if you can tell from this e-mail I'm sending, but its comming
to you composed from balsa. Very nice work guys! One problem which I have
is the way the Inbox is located in the Mailbox window on the upper left of
the main balsa window. I've got a gazillion mail folders which I brought
over form my old mail client, zmail. Now its a bit difficult to find the
Inbox burried under the 100 or more mail folders. Is it possible to somehow
make it such that the Inbox is placed at the top of the list no matter what
other mail folders you have and how they are named? This would make it
easier to "click" on the Inbox, to get you back to read the Inbox mail.

Also, when I click on the "From" or "Subject" fields in the mail list
window which is to the right of the Mailbox window, every thing is ordered
in desending order, so that the latest e-mails are at the top of the
window. Is it possible to reverse the order from assending to desending or
vis-versa?

Thanks.

STeve.