Re: dnding several mails

On Feb 02 2001 09:16 Michael Duelli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to move several mails at once ?
>
> When pressing CTRL the arrow symbol won't appear
> and balsa won't move anything.

It is possible, but because of the CLists selection mechanism
it's slightly more difficult than is necessary. The trick is to
select the last of the multiple mails (with either Control or
Shift), and keep holding the mouse button down and start
dragging. Once the drag has started (the little DND icon
appears), you can let go of whatever key and use Ctrl to copy or
Shift to move as for a single message.

I know it sucks but AFAIK it is a gtk+ issue. I've been looking
for a good workaround but nothing has helped so far.

HTH,

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                     While money doesn't buy love, it puts
 guentherm@asme.org                   you in a great bargaining position.