Re: compiling balsa 1.1.0

On Feb 02 2001 11:15 Olivier Anh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to compile Balsa 1.1.0 and get stuck :
>
> > ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --enable-gtkhtml
>
> the resume tell me I don't enable the GTKHTML :/
>
> > make
[...]
> what is the ltdl ?

It is the libtool library that allows pspell to dynamically load
either the aspell or ispell module at runtime. On debian the
linkable version of libltdl is in a separate package than
libtool (libltdl0, libltdl0-dev). For Redhat I don't know, but
it might be similar.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                     While money doesn't buy love, it puts
 guentherm@asme.org                   you in a great bargaining position.