Re: cannot send mail from balsa (rh linux 7.2)

On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 09:36:26PM -0500, Duane Douglas wrote:

hello,

> i'm new to balsa and linux, so please bear with me.

no problem

> i get the following error message when i attempt to send mail from
> balsa:
>
> afaik, pop and smtp are configured correctly. can someone please help
> me troubleshoot this?

i have followed some of your replies in this thread and wonder why you
still use balsa 1.1.7 ? maybe you should first try one of the more
recent versions before posting a mail on the balsa developers list maybe
your problem has already been solved during the months of development
between 1.17 <-> 1.3.0 (you should better use the stable 1.2.3 version
of balsa)

sorry to say this but it's almost like we are at linux 2.5.x and someone
still comes to the developerlist and asks why linux 0.9.x does'nt do
kernel PPPoE :-)

i think you really need to go to balsa's homepage and update your
totally outdated balsa version.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de