Re: Headers in Message View / Help does not work.

Agreed that for the masses, it would be much better to just use the newer,
better widget.  But as a longtime vi user, how cool would it be to have a
checkbox for "use vim"?  Very.  But I know that this isn't something that
everyone is interested in, which is why I'm not even making a request for
it.  I am looking into it, to see how feasible it will be for me to do it.
If I ever get it to work, I'll send in a patch, but it will be awhile.