Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-1.3.0 released

In 1.3.0, when I have a sub-range of new (unread) messages selected in the
index while the preview pane is off, and I trash the range, then the message
below the range becomes read even though it isn't. This is not desired
behavior,
and did not happen in 1.2.3. Can whoever caused this change please fix it?

Thanks, Willem Riede.