Re: bug with the Message-ID ?

Three things occur to me.

1. Balsa provides support for identities now, so it may just be
necessary to
    define your identity correctly.

2. If you are using a pop server then the properties of your pop server
are
    set in 'Settings/Preferences/mail servers' you can edit the
properties of
    your particular pop mail server. Mine defaults to localhost, then I
don't
    use it, collecting my mail with fetchmail.

3. Since it is sending mails then it probably is due to Compuserve not
    permitting your local host as a relay? I think Compuserve and AOL
    do this all the time. Set your smtp server as whichever machine
    CIS use as their smtp mail server.

It seems to me the problem will reside in your configuration rather than
a bug with Balsa.