Re: Balsa crashes after sending message

On Aug 31 2001 02:32 Carlos Morgado wrote:
> yeah, what i meant was "idents with no from line make no sense".
> if someone is trigering this bug they're doing something wrong with
> the configuration. of course, it's still a bug and needs cleaning up.

I fixed it so messages with no from line can't be sent or postponed,
which should fix most of the problems. Perhaps we should also
explicitely disallow identities with no From address, since they are so
useless.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                      The only certainty is that nothing
guentherm@asme.org                    is certain.