Suggestion for the GUI

Hi everyone.

I *love* using balsa, but I miss a feature about the GUI interface.
Unfortunately, I don't know anything about GUI programming, otherwise I
would have enjoyed participating.

Anyway. I'm sending this email to this list, hoping that developers read
it....

I'd love (more) if the GUI of balsa would look like the Gimp GUI, or
FieldView. This means, every important part of the current GUI (preview
pane, main windows, threads) is in a different window.

For example, the preview pane could be active by default, and threads or
main window appear when the user clicks on 'Inbox' (and deseappear when the
user reclicks on 'Inbox'), with the possibility to activate at the same
time 'Inbox' and 'Trash' for example. Same thing for the message text, from
the thread window.

Here we are. I hope I have been clear enough (maybe too much ??!?) and that
some people (including developers) will find an interest in this
proposition.

Regards everyone, and thanks to anybody thinking about it and trying to
implement it.

david

d.e.c.monet.2000@cranfield.ac.uk