Re: pending patch

Le 2001.08.25 22:04:13 +0200, Pawel Salek a écrit :

> On 2001.08.25 15:31 M . Thielker wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On 2001.08.25 12:21 christophe barbe wrote:
> > > Is there a reason to not commit this patch ?
> > > Is there a more recent version of it ?
> >
> > 4 is the current version, there appears to be no need to make any
> > changes, I consider it final. The attached patch is updated fpr current
> > CVS.
>
> This functionality will get in but Carlos and I had some discussion about
> the implementation

If it's about the action when you press ALT, all gnome apps have the same
behaviour : If move is the dafult action or not, when you press ALT the DnD
action IS move and when you press CTRL the Dnd action is copy.

> but we ended up tracing some existing bugs that took
> us
> more time than we expected and we have not settled when this patch would
> get in.

Yes the URL bug is clearly is show stopper for balsa 1.2.

> But it eventually will.

This patch should be commited. IMHO before 1.2.
The move as default is a real improvment when you want to archive your
mails.
The MRU in the message dialogbox is another way to do it, I prefer the DnD
but we should think about all users.

Christophe