1.2pre2 new API Question

	Hi all,
trying to port patches from 1.1.7 to 1.2pre2 I had surprises in API changes
:
- balsa_message_move/copy and cie have disappeared (they were in
src/balsa_app.c) : what can I use in replace ? libbalsa_message_move/copy
would be OK ?
-libbalsa_message_get_text_content has also disappeared (was in
libbalsa/message.c), what is the replacement (I need a string containing
all text of a message). Is content2reply OK for that (doesn't seem to me) ?
Ah and just because I'm curious, more warnings are turned on I guess (I got
new warnings about uninitialized vars, it helped me a lot :)
Any help is welcome.
Thanks
Bye
Manu