Memory leak in src/sendmsg-window.c

	Hi all
I found something that could cause the memory leak in the composing window
: in address_book_cb (line 475) we call gnome_dialog_close on the adress
book dialog, but we have called before gnome_dialog_close_hides to make
close event just to hide the dialog, not destroy it. But the
gnome_dialog_close (if I've correctly understood gnome docs) just send the
"close" event, but this one will just hide once more the dialog, so it
won't ever be destroyed.
Fix is just to replace the gnome_dialog_close(...) by
gtk_widget_destroy(ab);
Bye
Manu