install problem

Hi,

I've checked the archives but couldn't find anything related. Seems this is problem an obvious oversight on my part but any help is appreciated.

I am running RedHat 7.0 and downloaded and installed the emstp lib 8.4 and then am trying to install balsa 1.2pre however it is telling me that there are depend failures as follows:

libesmtp >= 0.8.3 is needed by balsa-1.2.pre1-1
libesmtp.so.5 is needed by balsa-1.2.pre1-1

Any suggestions?

Thanks
---
Paul