Re: icons rework and code cleanup

I finally found the problem (on my side, apologize).
It's because I have generated a patch from your tar.bz2 file containing the
pixmaps sub-directory. This should not have been a problem but I've used
the -b option of diff. With this option, diff ignores changes that only
increase or decrease a number of space. Spaces are normally meaningless but
not in xpm files.
So one line in identity.xpm was wrong and some gnome library was able to
understand it but other don't . Even gimp was unable to load the xpm file
(but vim loads it successfully).

So there's no problem with this patch and if grabbing evolution is not an
issue then this patch IMHO should be applied in cvs.

Christophe