Re: RFC2646 wrapping method : Implementation example

Emmanuel wrote:

>  Hi all,
> I just had time to code a function that wraps a string
> (rfc2646-compliant or not) in a rfc2646-compliant way.
> Here it is

Emmanuel:

More strength to you! I believe that it's important for Balsa to recognize
RFC2646. It makes reflowing received mail practical, and quoting and
reflowing text in sent mail far better.

I have no idea how to make the necessary changes. However, if you're going
ahead with this, you should look at the code in libmutt, for instance in
libmutt/handler.c (grep 2646). Some of it may turn out to be useful!