Re: dnd of message changes mailbox

On 2001.08.18 02:49:13 +0200 Len Philpot wrote:
> Well, I tried to install a 1.1.7 rpm and ended up in (library)
> dependency hell... :)

hell ?

install complete gnome 1.4 or soon the gnome 2.0 then you know what hell
is. balsa depends only on a few libraries. if you have gnome installed
correctly (since balsa is a gnome compliant email client) then you *may
need only* libesmtp installed to get balsa work correctly.

> I guess I'll give it a shot someday again.

simply, no gnome, no balsa :)

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de