Re: libESMTP 0.8.4

On 2001.08.13 11:52 Brian Stafford wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just released libESMTP 0.8.4.
>
> Visit http://www.stafford.uklinux.net/libesmtp/download.html to get it.

I just created an RPM and an SRPM of this version (from the source .bz2),
but do not currently have an FTP site to put them on. If I can FTP them to
Carlos or somewhere else for general distribution, I will. Note that the
RPMs were made on a Red Hat 7.1 box. I also modified the .spec file, adding
--enable-require-all-recipients, as I got zinged on this on my first
attempt.

Let me know if someone wants them.

Raven
Raven (not the OTHER Raven, THAT Raven! :-)
<dmstowell@ameritech.net>

And if love remains
Though everything is lost
We will pay the price