Receiving messages OK - Outbox is going nowhere . .

Hi all,

I upgraded to 1.2pre1 a few days ago and thought everything was OK because
I was getting mail OK but now I realise that all the mail I have been
sending has just been sitting in my outbox going nowhere . .

Did I miss something - was there a question about this recently ?  Is there
a way of turning on debugging without re-compiling to see what is happening
in the POP dialog?

While I am it, does Balsa need mutt or fetchmail to work? -  have been
messing around uninstalling an re-installing these along with qmail . .

Thanks,

Phil.

-
Philip Rhoades