Re: Play sound on new mail (feature)

Hi,

On 2001.08.13 14:27 Martin Leopold wrote:
> Trouble is I rarely use the soundcard in the machine my stereo is usually
> set to something else (CD, recordplayer or whatever) unless I'm playing an
> MP3. So my machine has a soundcard, but it is most often not connected to
> speaker!

Only solution that comes to mind is to buy a set uf $5 speakers and a Y
connector so the small speakers stay connected and turned on always. When
you listen to music, the small size and low volume of the extra speakers
will not hurt anything, at other times they will still let you hear acoustic
signals from you computer.

Melanie