Re: Receiving messages OK - Outbox is going nowhere . .

On 2001.08.14 05:33:24 +0200 Philip Rhoades wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I upgraded to 1.2pre1 a few days ago and thought everything was OK because
> I was getting mail OK but now I realise that all the mail I have been
> sending has just been sitting in my outbox going nowhere . .
>
> Did I miss something - was there a question about this recently ?  Is there
> a way of turning on debugging without re-compiling to see what is happening
> in the POP dialog?
>
> While I am it, does Balsa need mutt or fetchmail to work? -  have been
> messing around uninstalling an re-installing these along with qmail . .

yes,

you need libesmtp 0.8.3 (not the new 0.8.4 because its to new) and make
sure it has --enable-require-all-recipients enabled while you configure
it then make install it...

now recompile balsa and during configure --enable-esmtp ..... otherwise
your mails stay in the outbox until your hair went grey :)

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de