To: text disappears or jumps.

Hi, I'm running Balsa 1.1.7, and I've been noticing some wierd behavior
with the To: input box...  Okay, the first thing wierd that happens is that
when I type in an email address, the text tends to jump from one side of
the box to the other, like in the email address mail@mailserver.com it
would go:

         ma
mai
         mail
mail@

And so on...  I hope that comes out right.  It jumps from side to side...

The other problem I have found is that when I paste an address into the To:
box, and then go to type something in the body of the email, the text in
the To: box will go away.  It seems that the only way I can make text stay
in the To: box is to type it myself, any other way seems to make it
disappear.  My bet is that there is some callback function being called
that updates the To: address on each key press when you type the address
in, but it isn't called when you paste in text.  I'm probably totally
wrong, but that is what it feels like...

John Anderson