Re: gtkhtml and balsa

So I've found the guilty line.
I make galeon with the following line :
        gcc CFLAGS="-O2 -g -Wall"
and this breaks the configure job.

This is an historical part of the debian packaging rules files and is
present in cvs debian/rules file.
        make CFLAGS="-O2 -g -Wall"

It would be a good idea to remove this line in the file in cvs and perhaps
removing the debian directory (I'm not sure that someone take care to keep
this directory uptodate).

Sitll an little issue, I could be wrong but I believe that GConf use now
GError instead of GConfError (in src/main.c).
I can propose a patch for this but I can't be sure it would be backward
compatible.
In my last build I've simply replaced all occurences of GConfError by
GError.
Somebody (who has still the old gconf oincludes) could test something like
#ifndef GConfError
#  define GConfError GError
#endif
If this doesn't break the compilation then a fix is in place.

Christophe