gtkhtml and balsa

I've still difficulties with gtkhtml in balsa.
The bug is when displaying a html mail, you get a message "gconf init not
called".
This looks like a problem with autoconf but it is not.
Gtkhtml is well detected and the define HAVE_GCONF is ok but during the
first compile the flags for gconf are not used but if I recompile it the
flags are set and everything work.
I've not yet found why it doesn't work the first time.
Any Idea ?

NB : I need also to replace the type GConfError by GError in main.c, I
believe it's a recent change in gconf and debian iss uptodate.

Christophe

--
Christophe Barbé <christophe.barbe@online.fr>