pop3 access freeze

hi,

after upgrading to yesterdays CVS, i've destected FREEZES of
BALSA, clicking on check and the program freezes whenever
trying to access pop3, then my mailbox is locked whenever i
want to login via telnet, i need to wait some mins before my
mailbox on my isp timeouts my access on their system, then after
a new telnet all works fine but using balsa 5 seconds after telnet,
it locks and freezes it again.

something must have been changed in the code that causes this.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de