Re: WISH: An attachment reminder - Good idea!

> this part I like -- the auto-recognition of terms like attach, file,
> etc.

No way, that would have made balsa pick up on your message.  Recognition of
key terms is, IMO, not the way to go.  Too many false positives will get on
peoples nerves.

The idea of a button, next to attach, that prompts for the file when send
is clicked rather than immediately would be the best way I reckon.  It
doesn't involve any extra mouse clicks, it doesn't assume the user is
stupid, it simply re-orders the sequence of operations, to allow the
message writing to go undisturbed.  This way has my vote.

--

Daniel Foster - daniel@34SP.com