libpspell.so.2

Hello,

	I an attempt to compile balsa 9.5.0 and a recent CVS download, I have come
across this problem. Everything compiles and installed fine, but when I go
to run in I get this error:

balsa: error in loading shared libraries: libpspell.so.2: cannot open

Now, I compiled and installed pspell, and the ispell module. I /think/
everything went ok with that. I can find libpspell.so.2 in /usr/local/lib/
. How come this is not working for me? What am I missing?

	James deBoer
		(jdeboer@scsinternet.com)

         "I once told you that you were no more than a figment of my
imagination. Therefore, if you continued to exist, so must I"