Balsa don't send my mail and delete my mailboxes

1)when I try t send my mail, i have this in a balsa information box:

Error sending message,child exited 127(Exec error.).
(null) no longer exists!

and after closing this message, there's a new mail in outbox with the
same header but with nothing in the content
I have to use netscape to send this message with an other mail adress
wich his not know by the balsa mailing-list and have to be approved by
the moderators
2) I create a mailboxes for the galeon mailing-list in a subfolder but
when go into balsa crashed and I don't know why, maybe because no file
was created when i make the mailbox(i made a ls in the ~/mail
directory). Then, i create an empty file and restarted balsa. There was
2 mailboxes with galeon for name , I click on the first, nothing it's
empty and then click on the second and recrash. I restart balsa and
delete the first one and after the second. i left balsa and restart it
and i have lost my mailing-list directory with 3 mailboxes.
here is my mail tree:

sentbox
inbox
outbox