Grey pixmap and NLS issues

Hi,

there are two little issues I lately discovered
which aren't so important but should be done.

1. Isn't it possible to gray out the pixmap for
"Reply to all" ? I know that this is a pixmap
in the source, but isn't it possible to create
a grey one and then just swap them ?

2. I think that the "Checking Mail..." dialog
should be internationalized, too. Also the hide
button and the "x of y messages". So couldn't
this simply be added to main-src.c ?

P.S. Balsa is great work. And I can't think
mailing without it...
Michael Duelli
m.duelli@web.de
http://home.snafu.de/duelli