Re: balsa-list digest, Vol 1 #168 - 6 msgs

Ooops.  Sorry for that last message, I just realized I quoted the ENTIRE
digest.  :)

On Sun, 24 Sep 2000 12:01:18 balsa-list-request@gnome.org wrote:
> > I have several POP3 accounts for various uses and would like
> > to at least separate mail from each account into separate
> > folders if possible!
>
> As far as I know it is not yet possible to do from Balsa.
> What I do to achieve filtering is use a combination
> of fetchmail and procmail.

Is there a how-to on how to do this, somewhere?  I'm aleady using fetchmail
and procmail now. and the three features I've been missing from mutt are
filtering, mailing list support, and message threading. I figure if I could
do filtering I could get at least two of those three features.

BTW--since Balsa is based on libmutt, wouldn't it be possible to add these
into future versions of Balsa?  Is this already planned or are you looking
for volunteers?