Gob and --enable-all in 0.9.5

Hi there.
I just installed Balsa 0.9.5 and tried --enable-all this gives some problems.
The configure script runs just fine, but as soon as the "libinit_balsa"
directory is to bee compiled make halted telling me that some .h and .c files
were missing.

It seems that the --enable-all feature need some .h and .c files generated from
gob files, but the makefile doesn't know how to make them (the rule is
commented out). Furthermore the configure script doesn't check whether the gob
util is available or not! On my Debian system gob was not installed.

After installing gob and translating the gob files the compile worked just
fine.

--
Regards Martin Leopold.
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen