Re: Gnome-print 0.22

On 2000-09-18 21:59:51 Petter Sundlöf wrote:
> Has balsa migrated to 0.22 yet? chema (irc.gnome.org/#gnome,
> chema@celorio.com -- said he could if it was needed) told me that the
> following error was a result of Balsa not having transitioned to
> Gnome-Print 0.22:

I have just had a look at Helix gnome-print packages and noticed they are
still 0.20. Redhat-rawhide also has only 0.20 packages. I am not sure if I
want to spend time hacking code in order to achieve compatibility with a
library version that is available in CVS only. This would introduce
additional dependency on libunicode and I am not sure if this is good idea
to do right now. I guess we will release several balsa versions before The
World moves to gnome-print-0.22 and higher (but _nice_ patches that would
make balsa compile for both these versions are welcome, of course).

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202