Re: some question

On 2000-09-18 20:45:32 Cedric De Wilde wrote:
> I've just downloaded balsa 0.9.5 and I've some question:
> -where can I find gtkhtml and wich version to use it with balsa? I can't
> find any link on the site.

I use personally gtkhtml-0.5 which might be rather old...

> -How can I make balsa class my mail, for example make the message from
> the balsa mailing list in an other directory and all other in one other?
> (sorry for this explaination but I don't know the english word of what I
> "try" to say)

For the time being, this is done best with procmail, it works no matter
which mail client you use.

> And the next is not a question but (I think) a bug: in balsa 0.9.5, the
> preferences windows is too big, it take more than my screen (800*600),
> there's too much pages of preference(once again I don't know the english
> word). In the 0.9.4, it was correct.

This should evidently be fixed. My view is that applications should be
usable even at 640x480. BTW, I have seen recently Galeon's preference box
and it was pretty appealing.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202