some question

I've just downloaded balsa 0.9.5 and I've some question:
-where can I find gtkhtml and wich version to use it with balsa? I can't
find any link on the site.
-How can I make balsa class my mail, for example make the message from
the balsa mailing list in an other directory and all other in one other?
(sorry for this explaination but I don't know the english word of what I
"try" to say)

And the next is not a question but (I think) a bug: in balsa 0.9.5, the
preferences windows is too big, it take more than my screen (800*600),
there's too much pages of preference(once again I don't know the english
word). In the 0.9.4, it was correct.