gnomecard question

I haven't been able to find any documentation on gnomecard, so...

It's essential to me to be able to create mailing lists. I've been able to add
individuals to gnomecard, and have also been able to add multiple email
addresses to a single gnomecard entry. What I have not been able to figure out
(assuming it's possible) is how to add individuals that I already have
gnomecard entries for to a list. (If you're familiar with ELM, I want it to
work like ELM aliases.)

-----
    .--.    Bob Broughton
   |o_o |   mailto:rbrought@smartt.com