Re: Next release.

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Timothy Alan Chandler wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 06:50:41 Pawel Salek wrote:
>
> > > 10. Copying message body text in composition window is Windowish and
> > >     not UNIXish (i.e. you must select the text in the message body
> > >     and then 'Edit->Copy' before you can 'Edit->Paste' *ick*).
>
> Actually it kind of works here.  I guess I just don't like how it pastes
> the selected text at the position of the pointer rather than at the
> position of the cursor.  If you attempt to move the cursor while text is
> highlighted, the said text is un-highlighted and it can no longer be
> pasted.  If that makes any sense.

Dunno about anyone else, but this is how I expect it to work, it happens
this way in all my other X applications.  If I want it to behave the way you
describe I use cut and paste (or kill and yank in emacs, etc.).

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                   The squeaky wheel doesn't always get
mguenthe@engr.uvic.ca              the grease... Sometimes it gets replaced.