0.9.4 problem with the configuration of .balsarc

	Hi all:

	When you run balsa for the first time, it starts a druid to configure
.balsarc. When the druid have finished balsa hangs and is unable to
start the main application; you have to Ctrl+C the application, and
then restart balsa.

	I have a patch to fix this, but I still don't know how to make a patch,
so here goes the instructions to fix the bug:

	In src/main.c, you have:

<CODE>
int
main (int argc, char *argv[])
{

[snip]

  gtk_idle_add((GtkFunction)initial_open_mailboxes,
               g_strdup(balsa_app.open_mailbox));
++ add this ++-> gdk_threads_leave(); <-++ add this ++
  gdk_threads_enter();
  gtk_main();
  gdk_threads_leave();

[snip]

}
</CODE>

all you have to do is add "gdk_threads_leave();" just before
"gdk_threads_enter();".

	Best regards.

--
   .~.